Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where I went over the weekend......

I know the weekend is long over and we are halfway towards another one but since I have been under the weather and in bed it seems like the weekend was just here.  OK....I lost a couple of days or so it seems.

Anyway we decided to get away for the day on Saturday and we went here.....

 
I know so she went to Pottery Barn wow good for her!!!!  You see it was not just Pottery Barn but the Pottery Barn OUTLET in Birch Run Michigan.  It is about 3 hours from our house. 

I saw so many things I could have brought home.  Pillows, a couple of a lamps, some new bedding, some cute bird dishes and nest charger plates, but money was a slight problem so I bought just this.



A brand new ticking stripe queen size bedskirt that was only $22!!!!!!! WOW!!!!  I have yet to put in on our bed.  I am not sure what I am waiting for..........

Anyway....have you been to a Pottery Barn outlet and have you found some great stuff at great prices?  I would love to hear your stories!!!!!!

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment