Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun, No Sew, Rag Purse

I just have to share with you the most talked about and complimented item in my wardrobe.......my rag purse.  Everywhere I go people ask me about how I made this purse.  It gets a lot of attention!!

Let me share some photos and then I will share how I did it..........






I followed the tutorial at http://ohsohappytogether.blogspot.com/2009/08/todays-tutorial-rag-bag.html I did change a few things though.

I used a loose weave basket type purse, I added the rag strips all over the purse not just on one side, and I made a cut fabric flower that I hot glued on one side.  I found the basket weave purse at goodwill and just used fabric scraps that I had on hand.  It cost me less than $5!!!







Very easy and so fun!!

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment