Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Itty Bitty Sheet Music Trees

A couple of weeks ago before the open house at "Not so Shabby", I made some large sheet music trees following the tutorial on HGTV.com.  I loved how they turned out!!  And they were quite a bit of work but easy.......just labor intensive!!

When I was working in my booth last week, a customer requested that I make some small (like 5-6" tall) sheet music trees to use in homemade snow globes.  So I thought, why not, I can do this!  I made my own cones out of a cereal box.  I then followed the same method for making the larger trees.  When I was done I glued either a star or a small bead on the top.  I also used some glitter glue to embellish a few of the "branches".  And yes, they are for sale in my booth but I had to photograph them next to the church in my Christmas village.










So, so cute!!

Enjoy!!
Kari

Linked to:
http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/
http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com
http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I agree -- these ARE so cute! Love the way they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I juts love them! They look great with your church! I'm a new follower! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tress are so cute -Love them next to the church. Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Love your blog and these darling trees! Great idea! :) Hugs and Merry Christmas! Kat =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sheet music trees look perfect with your church. You did a wonderful job on them.

    ReplyDelete