Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and My Fav Posts of 2011!!

Happy New Year to all of you!!  I wish you a wonderful and prosperous new year!!

Looking back on all of my posts(which I know were irregular and erratic and followed not order and gave not a clue when and if I would ever post again,) I decided to pick my favorites.  But before I do that, I want to say that one of my resolutions is to post more often, share more projects, and to be a better blogger.  I am going to try very, very hard to do that!!  I promise!!

That said here are my favorite two posts of 2011!

First, I loved how the pics of my guest room turned out and I just love that room.  Its my favorite in the whole house.  If you missed that post you can see it here.

My favorite project of 2011 was my farmhouse chair.

 If you missed that post you can see it here.

I look forward to sharing new projects, and new decorating ideas with you in 2012!!

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment