Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some Thrifting Finds

Every week on my day I go "thrifting" or "junking".  It is my favorite thing to do and I almost always find something.

Here are my latest finds:

Now for the rundown on my finds.......The clock was the most expensive at $3- a lttle more than I wanted to pay but I really liked it.  The shoes were $.50-brand new lifestride so cute and comfortable. The white bucket was $.50 and the display easel and the mason jar were $.25 each.

I think I will stencil numbers on the bucket and I will use the easel in my booth at "Not so Shabby"  I will use the mason jar for some sort of display.  The shoes I will wear on a hot date with Mr. Details and the clock I will just use for a display in our cottage.

So tomorrow is my day off and thrifting I will go......!!!!!!!

Kari

Linked To:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/
http://verymerryvintagestyle.blogspot.com/2011/03/glitter-shakers-part-2-share-love-link.html

6 comments:

  1. Love all your thrifty finds--that bucket is my favorite! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari,
    I'm visiting from Show and Tell Friday. I love your little clock. You got some great deals. Such reasonable prices! Enjoy your weekend and please visit me at Cottage and Creek and say 'hi'.
    Best to you,
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What what great thrifty finds!!! I love the bucket and your sweet little clock! Thanks so much for coming by and sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzie! Those shoes...love them. Nice finds.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I linked next to you at vintage revivals, would love to have you visit me, too. I can't wait to see how the new bucket turns out! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! Thrifting is the best. Thanks for linking up!

    Love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete