Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Door Decor

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments on my guest room post!! It made my day to read all of your nice thoughts!!

Today I thought I would do a quick post on a couple of spring decor door ideas. The first one is a monogram that I usually put up mid winter after I get tired of the snowman- tired of winter too, so I need to change it up a bit.



 It is just a Goodwill frame that I painted off white and added the cute fabric flowers and then hanging inside of it is the chipboard letter "K" from Hobby Lobby.

The second one is a cute small wreath covered in burlap and I also added the fabric flowers.  It hangs inside of the frame.



Easy, fun and colorful door decor!!!!!!!

Kari

1 comment:

  1. very cute. Love the frame. I have so many in the garage that need to have something done to them.

    ReplyDelete